English Bulldog Food
Bulldog’s Main Health Problems
All breeds have associated health problems, for the English Bulldog the two main issues are their breathing problems (inherent in short faced or Brachycephalic breeds) and that they are prone to allergies.
English Bulldog Food Allergies
Food allergies show up in digestion problems such as diarrhea, vomiting and flatulence (a sign your dog’s body is struggling to digest something).
Food allergies also show as itching, scratching or nibbling issues. These can also occur when a dog isn’t getting enough nutrients from their food and the body has to prioritise the main organs. This means skin and coats can be left without enough nutrients leaving them dry and itchy.
Raw Food for Bulldogs
Raw food 80-10-10 (80% meat - 10% bone - 10% offal) is in our opinion the best food you can give any dog. However with bulldogs being so prone to allergies - it's an even better choice.
For more information on raw food and it's incredible benefits go to our raw food page or check out some of the raw food products below.
Hypoallergenic Food for BulldogsA good hypoallergenic food can help with these problems because they contain none of the most common food allergens:
- No wheat or grains
- No dairy
- No soya
- No derivatives (any plant or animal can be used by the manufacturer within the catch-all term derivatives)
- No preservatives
- No flavourings
Why is Bounce and Bella Grain Free Dry Food Good for Bulldogs?
- Our food is hypoallergenic containing none of the common food allergens above.
- Clear ingredients - front and center - so you know what your dog is eating and you can easily adapt to their needs.
- With the dry food, the fresh meat is cooked slowly at low temperatures to keep the taste and the nutrients intact.
- More nutrients to reach your dog’s skin and no nasties (such as grain) making digestion painful.
- And we also offer free samples of the dry food...