Natural Dog Dental Chews and Treats
Dominated by Junk-Filled ChewsThe UK dental chew market is completely dominated by two brands (both owned by the same huge conglomerate) - Yet we never feed their chews to our own dogs!
That’s because of what they contain:
- Cereals - The main ingredient in both brands, but dogs struggle to digest cereal and grains causing digestive and itching problems.
- Derivatives - Ingredients #2 and #3 are vegetable and animal derivatives.
Derivatives can contain ANY vegetable or ANY animal - and the veg or animal included can change with every batch made!
A pet parent’s nightmare for dogs with allergies or sensitivities.
- SUGAR! - One of the big two contains “various sugars”... Sugar in a chew to help clean teeth!?!
A Simple Solution
Luckily there is a simple solution - choose chews for your dog’s teeth and gums with clear, natural ingredients you recognise - with no cereal, no derivatives and definitely no sugar!
Natural Dental Chew - Just Three IngredientsBounce and Bella’s chicken, beef and green tea extract dental strips contain only three ingredients!
They’re clearly marked so you know exactly what your dog is eating with - no nasties - no cereals - no grain - no derivatives - no preservatives and no sugar.
They also have some wonderful benefits...
- Green tea extract to help control the bacteria that causes decay and gum disease
- Rough texture to help remove plaque and toughen up gums
- Unique shape so they can get in-between your dog's teeth
Scroll down to find them or click here to go direct:
Alternative Teeth and Gum ChewsThere are other options too if you’d prefer a single ingredient natural dog chew or treat for your dog’s teeth and gums.
The following are perfect alternative doggie chews; Tripe, Fish Skin Snacks and Pig Ear Strips, all of which…
- Can get between your dog’s teeth
- Have a rough texture to help remove tartar and toughen gums
- Have all sorts of other wonderful benefits - while containing no hidden nasties!
Again, just scroll down to find them or click on the highlighted links above.