French Bulldog Food
French Bulldog’s Main Health Problems
All breeds have associated health problems, for the cheeky Frenchie the two main issues are their breathing problems (inherent in short faced or Brachycephalic breeds) and that they are prone to allergies.
French Bulldog Food AllergiesFood allergies show up in digestions problems such as diarrhea, vomiting and flatulence (a sign your dog’s body is struggling to digest something).
Food allergies also show as itching, scratching or nibbling issues. These can also occur when a dog isn’t getting enough nutrients from their food and the body has to prioritise the main organs. This means skin and coats can be left without enough nutrients leaving them dry and itchy.
Hypoallergenic Food for FrenchiesA good hypoallergenic food can help with these problems because they contain none of the most common food allergens:
- No wheat or grains
- No dairy
- No soya
- No derivatives (any plant or animal can be used by the manufacturer within the catch-all term derivatives)
- No preservatives
- No flavourings
Why Bounce and Bella Small Breed Food is Perfect for Frenchies
- Our small breed food is hypoallergenic containing none of the common food allergens above.
- Clear ingredients - front and center - so you know what your dog is eating and you can easily adapt to their needs.
- Smaller kibble size for little mouths and teeth.
- More nutrient dense for smaller stomachs.
- And a higher energy formula that small dogs need for their higher metabolisms.